The whole thing is wonderful. I love it!
@ParadeGrotesque Hehe, thank you! I maintain that necromancers are just squishy beans that look like prickly cacti.
He he he. It's all fun and games until the start of the zombie invasion.
What would be also funny would be: "10 reasons why your boyfriend might be a necromancer", for instance. ☠️
@ParadeGrotesque Oh that would be very fun XD
OK, I'll go first:
10. That tasteful gothic decor? That cozy crypt? Sure, it's all for giggles, until you realize the little alcove skulls are not plastic.
And they bite.
@ParadeGrotesque 9. They ask for a vial of your blood for their birthday
8. Listen, I am not saying the walk-in fridge down in the basement is suspicious.
But there are knocks on the door late at night. From the inside.
7. Is it weird that instead of 'I love you' they lovingly whisper 'I will never let you die'?
6. Some guys like to keep PC parts around, some car parts in their garage.
He keeps body parts. You know, the usual: a hand here, a spleen there, couple of brains in a jar over there.
And just a like a regular bloke, he is pretty "proprietary" about it. Well, maybe a liiiiiiitle bit more proprietary than a regular guy.
5. The swirling red art on the floor of his library Is Not Paint
4. And the black candles around that swirling red art are not made with bee's wax.
3. When you mention missing your pet, he is very interested in whether they were buried or cremated
2. He is very much into "Eternal Love". So romantic. But buying a plot for a "very special" crypt for two in the city cemetary might be going a bit too far.
And why buy the crypt but not the coffins?
And why is the crypt... doorless?
To which his only answer is: "I *meant* Eternal Love".
1. His zombie apocalypse plan is actually a plan to START the zombie apocalypse.
Welcome to the Planet! We're a small but unrestrictive community and customized Mastodon server.
We welcome anyone who wants to come join and whatever language you speak! Especially if you're a creative type, queer, a nerdy enthusiast of Something, you'll feel right at home, but we're proud to be a friendly and welcoming community.
We also have certain features that don't exist on most mastodon servers, such as being able to post to only other members of the Planet.
Toot Planet does not keep local image archives more than a year after posting. Don't use social media as a media archive!